Vector Guardian is a physics-based shooter game in which you, age digital bomber pilot Gimbal Locke, must defend your corporation’s data haven from prying eyes. Aim your ship’s payload at the trucks, tanks, and hovercraft crossing leftwards. If you score a hit, you’ll cause a chain reaction!
- WASD or Arrow Keys: Move your beloved ship, the AirLocke.
- Left control or mouse click: Bombs aweigh!
Tips for data enthusiasts:
- Protect your side of the field (the left side) by preventing ground units from getting across.
- Bombs take some time to fall to the ground, but affect a large area when they explode. Aim where your target will be, not where they are.
- After damaging an enemy with your bomb, the enemy will turn red before exploding themselves. Chain together explosions to push the enemies back.
- Survive as long as you can to get the most points! Play until you die of boredom!
Vector Guardian was created in collaboration with Peter Deng to demonstrate physics-based gameplay for a computer animation course at Georgia Tech.
You’ll need the Unity Web player to play Vector Guardian. If you don’t yet have it, these screenshots will show you what you’re missing. You can also download the full Unity 3.5 project for Vector Guardian here. Download project